Monday, April 20, 2009

Update

I started this thing to update my weight loss. I haven't really kept up with it really well. So here is the newest update on how everything is going. I am down to a respectable 130. I still have 15 lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight. I haven't stopped smoking, yet. That is really hard. I am doing really well with cutting back though. I have made an appointment with a plastic surgeon to go in for a consult. I have imperfections with my body that I am not happy with that can be fixed with money. LOL. It is not that I hate my body in any way, it just won't be fixed with exercise. It happens when you have children. I have even talked about going to Mexico to have my work done, but I have found a plastic surgeon in Cookeville, and he does nice work. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment