Monday, May 11, 2009

6 years and counting!!!

So yesterday was Mother's Day, happy belated Mother's Day to all moms out there. I got the sweetest thing from Payton that he done at school. It talked about how tall I was which he thought I was 13 feet tall, and only weighed 30 lbs, lol. And I looked like a heart, it was just so sweet. Along with it being Mother's day it was also mine and Josh's anniversary. Yep we have been married for 6 years now. Which is an achievement in both of our eyes. We both never thought we'd never make it this long. Josh and I are very different in many ways and don't see eye to eye on alot of stuff. We got married when I was 17 he was 18 and 3 months later had our first child. I had to grow up really fast and never got to experience the normal teenage life. Josh is still working on growing up. He is doing better, but with all things it takes time and patients. Which neither I have. LOL. So on Saturday we were going to go out but I was sick and didn't feel like much of anything. So we just laid around the house. On Sunday morning Payton brought me a card in bed. I opened it and it was an anniversary card with a note inside. As I began to read it I got very teary-eyed. It was from Josh saying how he is still in love with me, oh it was just so sweet. And if you know Josh he is not sweet by any means. It was really heart felt and still gives me goose bumps every time I think about it. They always say if you can make it past 6 years your in the clear, lets hope so. I remember why I fell in love with him 8 years ago and why I am still in love with him. True love concurs all. Hope you all have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Dang- are you sick!!??? You're being sweet & That's so not normal! :) But seriously- how sweet? Who new he had a sweet bone in his body??!!

    ReplyDelete