Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just my luck!

So most of you know that I have been wanting a new car. Josh has told me that we will have to wait for another 6 months before that happens. So I thought maybe that if I just so happened to wreck my car, I might just get a new one. So today as I went to lunch so woman that was not paying any attention almost hit me, but didn't. =( As I was on my way home from getting Adison a stupid cat got brave and decided to try and make it across the road. It didn't. I am the worst driver that I know and can admit that. And I'm not going to wreck dodging a cat. Especially with my daughter in the car. Well the cat didn't make it, and my car has battles wounds now. It took out a chuck of my front bumper!!!!! So now I really need a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment