Monday, April 6, 2009

Venting

Ok there are alot of things that bother me. But only 4 things come to mind that really just get under my skin. #1 All of my friends know exactly what I mean. DO NOT by no means in this world think that you are better than me!!!!! And don't think that I have the worst marriage ever, and you are sitting high on a fridgin pedastool. I know that mine and Josh's marriage isn't perfect by no means, WE CAN ADMIT THAT!! And the reason why we are still together is not because we have 2 kids, its because we truly love one another and want to be together. So get the f**k off your high horse and come back down to the real world, because your not fooling anybody. #2 People that talk shit about stuff they know nothing about. DON"T TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY! You have no idea what they are going thru with their own personal stuff. They try to give the best life for their children and you dare knock them down for that. That is so childish. When are you going to grow up! People make mistakes in their lives that we have no control of. I believe that God has a plan for everyone, and the mistakes that you make turn out to be a blessing. # 3 I only speak my mind. I don't try to please anyone but myself. I have no reason to make you think better of me. I do hold grudges. That is one of my many flaws. And don't let go so easy. If I don't like you, trust that you will know I don't like you. DON"T ASSUME ANYTHING. If you hear it out of my mouth, then you'll know. So don't run your mouth about me to anyone, especially if you can't say it to my face. #4 If you have a bad relationship, I don't want to hear about it. Everyone knows who this is directed at. I do not want to hear your drama about how you got a pshyco on your hands when you are always running back to them. That is your own fault. Realize that please.





Just alot of things have been on my mind lately, and needed a way to get them out of my head. So I hope you enjoy my little vent. THANKS

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! well okay I am sure you feel a little better? right? love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn... You are an awesome person...I think what you said is great and so very true... I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH!!!! So true!!!! Isn't this website great?!!! You can so go off and the ones it's directed at are completely clueless!!! This post is so true though....people do need to grow up and get over themselves....(in the words of leigh anne) so true sista!!

    ReplyDelete