Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In-Laws

I know that everyone has those wonderful in-laws that they can call on for anything and they would come no questions asked, what happened to mine. Josh and I have been together for 8 years, married for 6 of them and his family still hates me with a passion. I have never done anything to them to make them feel this way. But they try to turn Josh against me, and even try turning Payton too. This is were my B***H attitude comes into play. First they call us bad parents to my face, then turn around and tell Josh that it was never said. And tell him I am just so hateful to them and have an attitude when I come up there. Ok first thing I don't go around them unless Josh is with me. I don't want to be around them. The first impression of me was that I was pretty much a gold-digger. I have worked all of my life pretty much, even at times had 3 jobs, not because I had to have because I wanted them. I like being able to spend money on something I want. Right now I have 2 jobs, again because I want them. Get over yourself. They keep it up and they are going to find out how bad and mean I really can be. So some words of wisdom to those are getting married, move as far away from them as you can!! lol I hope no one ever has to go thru this, it can really put a strain on a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment