Monday, June 15, 2009

Sick

Well I have been alittle under the weather for the past couple of days. Went to the doctor on Thursday and she said I had bronchitis and pneumonia!! Gave me 2 shots and 2 weeks worth of antibiotics. I am still sick. The nurse apparently didn't know how to give a shot. I have a huge bruise. My chest hurts and I can't seem to stop coughing. I am still working though, you know me, I'd die if I had to sit at home. But the rest might make me better sooner. I just don't know how much more I can take of this. All I done on Sunday was sleep. Josh watched the kids the whole day. I know I am still surprised by it. On another note, Payton had his first sleep over Saturday night. He has a cousin that is a few years older than him, but they get along very good. I invited him to stay all night, they had such a good time. My little man is getting so big. Gaw how time flies. Adison is trying to talk more and more. She can do it when she wants to but not when prompted to. Her favorite word though is Bryson. I am not kidding you that girl loves him. She gets so excited when she sees him. We better watch out for them 2 when they get older. LOL. Well I guess that is all the catch up I'm going to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment